billybobjoebob13billybobjoebob13

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Flash Collab Tutorial Flash Collab Tutorial

Well thought out tutorial

It covers all the aspects of making/ being in a cloab. And since I'm making a collab soon , this tute is extremly helpful. Thanks!

Little Less Conversation Little Less Conversation

One of the best collabs EVAH!

Thanks for voting, billybobjoebob13!
Your experience points gave you a voting power of 5.09 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 2% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 5.19 votes!

The more experience points you have combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 3.9993 to 4.0003!

Your experience points have been deposited already today. Thanks for doing the overtime!

Wonchop responds:

ohoh, the limitless mispronuncitations to be had XD

!!!JUMP AROUND!!! V !!!JUMP AROUND!!! V

WOW

That was awesome. The subtle humor reminded me of !!!JUMP AROUND!!! 4 and the music is like !!!JUMP AROUND!!! 7. Keep up the good work!

GoldenClock responds:

THERE IS NO JUMP AROUND 7 YET, FOOL

Click game Click game

wee

I got 127 only because I play paintball, and can shoot 15 shots per second. But this game is quite addicting. I do have one problem though, there is no reset or replay button at the end. You need to add one so we can play more than once.

Chalice (KB Game) Chalice (KB Game)

w00t

Great game, addicting too. I'm #38, as billybob13. WEE

Alkie Kong Alkie Kong

Another PG classic!

To my favoirtes, for sure!

PsychoGoldfish responds:

Hehe, thanks.

Pirates Of The Caribbean Pirates Of The Caribbean

Very nice for a symphonic band!

I played this peice at a military festival band at virgina military institute. It sounds really great, but there is a little problem with the recording. Where are the micslocated? The percussion is too overpowering and the low winds are cut out too much, along with the woodwinds. (also, the snare is out of tune a little)
My favorite part is during "one last shot" The woodwinds play a very moving peice, and the dynamis are just right.

Overall this is a very good piece, and your band must be very proud. Good job!