billybobjoebob13billybobjoebob13

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Click game Click game

wee

I got 127 only because I play paintball, and can shoot 15 shots per second. But this game is quite addicting. I do have one problem though, there is no reset or replay button at the end. You need to add one so we can play more than once.

Chalice (KB Game) Chalice (KB Game)

w00t

Great game, addicting too. I'm #38, as billybob13. WEE

Alkie Kong Alkie Kong

Another PG classic!

To my favoirtes, for sure!

PsychoGoldfish responds:

Hehe, thanks.

Skateboarding hurts Skateboarding hurts

ummm

I'll try to put this as constructfully as I can.

first, use audio compression. A flash like this could do fine with a 20 second loop of 16 or 32 kbts audio. Looking at the filesize, I'm guessin that it's 70% music and 30% animation

second, try using a diffrent joke. OMG STIK SK8TRZ GETTN DED! is a bit old. And the only joke in there was so old. Pre-internet. Do us all a favor, get a paper and pencil, and come up with your own jokes. Or let your flash trial run out, either works.

third, stay away from stick figures. It's old and lame. It's not too hard to draw a human body, and there are many tutorials to help you out

finally, well, to put it bluntly, your so-called "easter egg" sucks. It has no plot, has no way to get back to the menu, and really isn't a easter egg. an easter egg is supposed to bee hidden in a flash. Put it in a poster in the background or something. Don't make a button at the end telling you to go to the easter egg. That would be more like "bonus features".

I know this seems harsh, but your flash has pontenital. Keep working, and you could be a good animator

ToonCastleTV responds:

Yea the music file was pretty big, I can see how this wasn't orignial I agree but atleast u didn't give me all 0s like sum people and u gave me advice so thanks I guess.Also I no the easter egg wasn't hidden welll but I wanted ppl 2 c it cuz thats where the laffs were!

the big button the big button

Scientifically proven, it does nothing

after runnning this button through my patented "button pushing device" (okay, a toy car with a paddle attached to the wheel) and having the device on for roughly a day and a half, by my calucaltions approx 3,900,000 pushes, i have concluded that it does nothing (or did I find something that I'm not going to tell because the great secret told me not to tell anyone???). later i'm going to try to run it for a month when I go away and see if I can find the meaning of life (or have I already found it?).

format responds:

but if you leave, how will you know if it does anyhting?

3D in Flash MX tutorial 3D in Flash MX tutorial

nice 5/5

this is the perfect thing for my flash. I like the tutorial because it was easy to understand and the backround was a nice touch.

Arab responds:

Thnx and good luck with your flash

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Cant wait for the consle

i just orderd the consle verson and can't wait! but tom, dont you thint it is just a bot too hard, i cant get past the first level... oh well 10's all around