billybobjoebob13billybobjoebob13

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Flash Collab Tutorial Flash Collab Tutorial

Well thought out tutorial

It covers all the aspects of making/ being in a cloab. And since I'm making a collab soon , this tute is extremly helpful. Thanks!

Little Less Conversation Little Less Conversation

One of the best collabs EVAH!

Thanks for voting, billybobjoebob13!
Your experience points gave you a voting power of 5.09 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 2% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 5.19 votes!

The more experience points you have combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 3.9993 to 4.0003!

Your experience points have been deposited already today. Thanks for doing the overtime!

Wonchop responds:

ohoh, the limitless mispronuncitations to be had XD

!!!JUMP AROUND!!! V !!!JUMP AROUND!!! V

WOW

That was awesome. The subtle humor reminded me of !!!JUMP AROUND!!! 4 and the music is like !!!JUMP AROUND!!! 7. Keep up the good work!

GoldenClock responds:

THERE IS NO JUMP AROUND 7 YET, FOOL

Sonic'sSuperSoundSystem Sonic'sSuperSoundSystem

one of the best!

i love this flash. this one is at the top of my favorites for sure. now, being from the playststion era, I don't have that much love for the old school games, but have always loved sonic. Your style resembles razoric's or vdgc. every frame is wonderfully animated, no shortcuts taken here. every frame is synched and has plenty of variety. The sound is wonderful, nice choice for a dance movie. Every major character from the sonic series is there, not many authors do that. congrautlations on your wonderful flash!

Lounge Baby Got Back Lounge Baby Got Back

wow

That animation was so smooth. I love it.

SPRITES_GONE_WILD SPRITES_GONE_WILD

0_0

wow. sprite nudity... now i've seen everything

Random strange fbf doodle Random strange fbf doodle

wow...

actually a good stick figure movie. good for you!

Cheesius responds:

Thanks! I didn't really even think of it as a stick figure movie when I made it, but of course, it is a stick figure. I'm glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for the kind words!

barnaby's tales barnaby's tales

hmm..

intrasting animation style. The joke is a bit long, but it was well played out.

Boom Boom Boom Boom

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

it's songs like that that make me want to go woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo0oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
o

but I really like your flash. It's krazy, funy, and speled carrectley, xpect whn et is"nt.

the Animator and the Seat the Animator and the Seat

wonderful little flash

like Dilapsor, I feel that this could make frontpage, or at least top 5. Good job